The Cadet magazine seeks advertisers.
It is issued twice a year in the spring and autumn to the 1,700 members of the Conway Club. The majority of members live in the UK.
The membership profile might be characterised simply as “retired sea captains” but more specifically their profile includes:
- 1,700 males aged 55 plus.
- Most are retired or serving merchant navy and royal navy officers.
- The vast majority are married.
- Resident in the UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Maritime interests.
- Strong connections with Merseyside and Anglesey with approximately 10% living in the area.
Old adverts from 1967
There are regular reunions of old boys on Merseyside and at Anglesey. Many individuals visit Plas Newydd, Anglesey the home of their alma mater for weekend visits. These visitors need suitable accommodation ranging from hotels, that can accommodate 20-60 people to B&Bs. All members have the usual insurance needs and financial advice.
Advert sizes and costs for a two issues are:
Full A4 page £600
Half A4 page: £500
Quarter A4 page: £400
Eight of an A4 page: £300
There are significant discounts for advertising in multiple issues. For more information please email our Hon Sec: [email protected]